- 3BR, 2 baths, full basement, covered patio, oversized lot, shed, walk to McNab and high school
This great cape is larger than it looks, take a peek at the hardwood floors throughout, eat-in kitchen, large living room, 2 bedrooms down and full bath, 2nd floor has another private bedroom with bath and large open area for tons of uses, storage galore, largest backyard around with covered patio for parties, etc. shed attached to back of 1 Car Detached garage, owner anxious and looking at offers, walk to McNab School and high school, 24 hr notice for tenants,
Listing agent related to seller
- Information is taken from public records, old MLS sheets, and seller information when possible. Buyers are encouraged to investigate all data personally for accuracy. No expressed guarantee is given by Gage Realty.
- The home is being sold as is subject to any inspections the buyer may elect to do. Gage Realty and the seller offer no guarantees as to the home or systems.
- Contact Lorrie M Bruce – Home: 518-835-6310 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call the office at 518-372-7653 or E-mail us at GAGEREALTY@GMAIL.COM
- BUYERS: please use the link after the photos to see this property.
- AGENTS: please email us for all showings if you are not on our MLS. Make sure you include the property address and when you want to go. email@example.com
- See below for the photo gallery
The listing information contained here is based upon information which we deem reliable but is based on information supplied by third parties, and thus we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should NOT be relied upon. Buyers are encouraged to investigate all data personally for accuracy. No expressed guarantee is given by Gage Realty.The listing information is potentially subject to errors, omissions, and changes including price or withdrawal without notice
GAGE REALTY 131 MOHAWK AVENUE SCOTIA NY 12302 518-372-7653